Becoming a better engineer is not an impossible task. In fact, there are many different things you can do to improve your skills as an engineer and become more proficient in your field.
1. Get involved with professional organizations.
2. Attend industry conferences and events.
3. Participate in online forums and discussion groups.
4. Stay up-to-date with the latest engineering news and trends.
5. Pursue additional education and training opportunities.
If you want to become a better engineer, then you need to be willing to invest time and effort into your professional development. By taking advantage of the resources and opportunities that are available to you, you can significantly improve your skills and knowledge base as an engineer. With a little dedication and commitment, you can become a top-notch engineer who is in high demand by employers.